Saturday, August 9, 2008
Finishing first semester of clinical rotation.
I haven't had much experience in CT during the month of July because of staffing. August is more promising. This week in CT we scanned a patient for kidney stones and found an abdominal aortic aneurysm. We scanned a patient for abdominal pain and found a mass on her left kidney. I also got to be involved in a thyroid biopsy. I have had the experience of scanning a cervical spine, a few brains, necks, one wrist and many CAP's and AP's for various pathology. We don't see any trauma since we are a out patient facility. A large majority of our patients are cancer patients. All in all, I feel this first clinical semester has been great with lots of learning opportunity. I still have so much to learn. I am excited at the prospect of two more semesters of clincals this coming fall and spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment